Thanks to the internet, we know tons of tricks and secrets to make our everyday life easier and funnier. But, there are still those you can’t find anywhere on the Web. We decided to make it right and gathered 10 of the simplest yet most genius of such tips.
1. Pull a garbage bag onto the cat litter box, and then fill it. Cleaning the box should be much easier.
2. If you don’t have a Band-Aid, simply cut a piece of a sanitary pad and stick it to your sneakers to prevent chafing.
3. For a nice smell in the bathroom, just add a few drops of your favorite essential oil into the inner part of the toilet paper roll.
4. If you want a fresh smell during vacuuming, pour some washing powder into the dust bag. It works
5. Universal spice for cooking: mix salt, pepper, paprika, and curry. It goes well with anything.
6. Two-phase makeup remover will easily get you rid of glue left from stickers.
7. Put perfume testers from a store into the clean clothes to make them smell nice.
8. If you can’t take a shower for some reason, just clean your skin with a hand disinfecting gel and apply deodorant.
9. Pour a handful of spices into the sink (the best cinnamon), and wash it away with hot water. Your kitchen will smell nice.
10. In case that you don’t have hot water at home, simply turn on your washing machine at 90 degrees, and redirect the drain into the tub. There you go, hot water is here.
Images source: brightside.me