You’ll never guess what can happen if you combine towels, a bucket and some concrete. However, this woman did it and got something absolutely amazing. Try it out.
1. You Will Need: A Couple of Towels, 5-Gallon Buckets, a Bag of Concrete, Lots of Water, and a Pair of Gloves
2. Fill One Half of a 5-Gallon Bucket with Concrete and Water. When Mixed It Should Have the Density of Wild Cement Soup!
3. Completely Soak the Towel in Concrete, Turn over an Empty Bucket and Place the Towel over It
4. The Towel Should Stick to the Edges of the Bucket as Close as Possible
5. Wait 24 to 48 Hours for the Cement to Dry and Then Drill Two Holes into the Bottom
6. Take out the Bucket, Flip It over, and You’ll Be Left with This Weird Looking Contraption. What Is It!?
7. It’s a Flower Pot!
8. And It’s Fabulous!
9. Don’t These Look Amazing?
10. You Can Even Paint Them! Amazing!